Students are taught in traditional classrooms, using primarily ABEKA materials. This program features the following:
1. Phonics-based reading, beginning at the Pre-Kindergarten grade level.
2. Christian truths and values integrated in the curriculum through challenging academic work.
3. A system of directed teaching methods that allows individual differences within a structured program.
4. Curriculum which is up-to-date, attractive, and free of humanism.
5. An eclectic approach gives our teachers the ability and freedom to use their creativity to enhance the learning process.
Pre-K is a full day program with the purpose of offering our families a nurturing, caring and safe educational environment that is distinctively Christian. The program consists of important foundational, biblical truths and introductory academic activities that fully prepare the child to be successful in Kindergarten. The program also teaches fun and experiential learning activities that challenge them to be lifetime learners.
To be eligible for enrollment, children must turn 4 years old by August 15th of that school year, and must be fully potty trained when they begin school.
- Reading Program: ABEKA Language Arts
- Arithmetic Readiness and numbers
- Bible Instruction
- Art and crafts