Students are taught in traditional classrooms, using primarily ABEKA materials. This program features the following:
1. Christian truths and values integrated in the curriculum through challenging academic work.
2. A system of directed teaching methods that allows individual differences within a structured program.
3. Curriculum which is up-to-date, attractive, and free of humanism.
4. An eclectic approach gives our teachers the ability and freedom to use their creativity to enhance the learning process.
The Middle School features the following:
- Reading: novels, book reports, short story exploration
- English: recognition of the eight parts of speech and usage, inclusive grammar review, creative writing, expository writing, speech, spelling, vocabulary develoment, research, journals
- Arithmetic: basic operations, English and metric systems, factoring, fractions, decimals, percents, graphs, geometry, pre-algebra, negative numbers, powers, roots
- Bible instruction